X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• pouches esplosivi

Ciau gente
    mi dareste delle delucidazioni sull'utilita dei poutches esplosivi in pvp?
    esistono anche degli script sull'argomento immagino...e nessuno li postera' immagino...ma mi dite che fanno? tnx

annullano il paralyze

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
    CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
    Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

when you are paralyzed, you can remove the spell from you by making a exploding pouch explode and hurt u

it's not my favorite strategy to get out of certain situations, but it sure works =D

(sorry i'm writing in english but i don't know how to speak italian well yet )

Commenta

grazie ora mi sorge un dubbio, per eliminare il paralize e' possibile usare anche una lesser explosion??

tnx now i have a doubt,can i use a lesser explosion to remove the paralize status from me as well as poutches?

Commenta

Ma non credo sia molto saggio esplodersi in faccia un pouch
          Soprattutto mentre fai pvp.
          Molto meglio alzare res spell.
          Ciau

Commenta

Originally posted by Mia Wallace
            Ma non credo sia molto saggio esplodersi in faccia un pouch
            Soprattutto mentre fai pvp.
            Molto meglio alzare res spell.
            Ciau
            Anche con resspell alta x un determinato periodo rimani frozzato, e quei pochi secondi possono essere decisivi =)
            C'è gente che usa il cibo poisonato x sbloccarsi

>>>>>>>>>>>Dazel O'Connor -AoT-<<<<<<<<<<<
            ------------------------------
            Also Known: EX Admin Loki

Commenta

Originally posted by Lovecry
              grazie ora mi sorge un dubbio, per eliminare il paralize e' possibile usare anche una lesser explosion??

tnx now i have a doubt,can i use a lesser explosion to remove the paralize status from me as well as poutches?

You can, but the disadvantage of that is that explo potions have a delay of 3 seconds as you may know, so they won't explode at the time you activate them, but 3 seconds later. This means that if you activate them at the same time your foe paralyzes you, he'll have 3 seconds to do his will with you

PS: anyway, as Mia said, there's no better way to deal with paralyze than RS, as it deals with curse, mana vampire and other spells of that kind at the same time

I hope i've helped you!!

Gard

Commenta

Originally posted by Gardwick

You can, but the disadvantage of that is that explo potions have a delay of 3 seconds as you may know, so they won't explode at the time you activate them, but 3 seconds later. This means that if you activate them at the same time your foe paralyzes you, he'll have 3 seconds to do his will with you

PS: anyway, as Mia said, there's no better way to deal with paralyze than RS, as it deals with curse, mana vampire and other spells of that kind at the same time

I hope i've helped you!!

Gard

>>>>>>>>>>>Dazel O'Connor -AoT-<<<<<<<<<<<
                Also Known: EX Admin Loki

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X