• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [COMPRO] Mace And Shield Reading Glasses

COMPRO MACE AND SHIELD READING GLASSESS - 6.5kk in checks
    edit
    icq 43-640-416

Edit by Millo
    5. You MUST NOT ask for ICQ or MSN or other when the thread ends (for example after somebody wins an auction). Penalty: reply edit, and 50k at moderator's discretion.
    Don't ask to be contacted.
    Ultima modifica di Ospite; 10-11-2008, 01:16.
    sigpic

i sell you

Commenta

sorry for the mistake ,i just specified because the previous time i couldn't find the guy and my asta was ruined

THREAD CLOSED
      sigpic

Commenta

Today, 02:10
        Today, 12:16 <-irregular
        What is forbidden in every thread:

3. "Upping" a thread more than once in 24h, calculated since the last post (not necessarily by the thread starter). For example: A opens a thread at 21.00, B makes an offer at 23.00. A must wait until 23.00 of the following day before upping again. Ups posted a few time before the end of 24h. are also irregular so there is not any excuse allowed. Replies like "delivered", "updated", etc are also considered as irregular "UP". Penalty: 100k fine and, at moderator's discretion, thread closure. The penalty will be doubled in case of keeping upping irregularly.At moderator's discretion, one-day full-account jail can be added to monetary sanction for each irregular UP.
        kiro85 100k of penalty. You should edit your previous posts to close the thread. Read http://forum.gamesnet.it/f535/market-rules-463587/

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X