X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [COMPRO] Treasure maps

Hi
    I need second level treasure maps (expertly drawn). If you have some please sell me....i think 2k GP is good price. And if you want to sell me more than 10 maps there will be bonuses (don't know what they will be, but there will be :P) ....that's all

.....and please write your answers in english
    ICQ 292 283 049
    UO ruined my life.

still looking for maps
    ICQ 292 283 049
    UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Hey man,i have one...But i have a better idea instead of selling it to u:let's complete it togheter...i have some tattered,cleverly maps too,can u tell me which level are they?Thanks in advance

Commenta

hmm this level maps aren't a big competition - the creatures that spawn are weak and the loot isn't very good-some gold (about 2000 i think and some good items if you are lucky) i don't think it deserves both of us to complete it.
        But the cleverly drawn (4th level maps ) really worth the effort. But if you mean to complete some of them you'll have to wait- i am not trained yet ...and we better find some recruit , because the guardians of the chest are really strong-i am not sure but i think they are ogre lords, lich lords and others...you can check uo.stratics.com if you wish- there is more info ...and the loot is much more
        so i hope you have changed your mind and now are ready to sell
        ICQ 292 283 049
        UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Uhmm...so i think i'll sell the expertly,while i'm gonna complete the clerverly :P...i leave to u my icq,contact me there when u want. 202546295

Commenta

thanks i'll contact you
            and if you find more maps-you know where to sell them
            ICQ 292 283 049
            UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X