i need Clever :
    SSI 15-30[or other bonuses ]
    Hit mana leech 40-50
    Hit Fire Bolt 40-50

icq 493-739-367

Up

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RULES
      3. You MUST wait 24hours after the last reply before "bumping" the thread. (to bump means replying to the thread to make it bump in first page). Saying that 24hours had almost passed isn't a valid excuse, so don't bump the post even a few minutes before the 24h end. The Staff will consider irregular UP posts as "Delivered", "Updated", etc. Penalty: 100k, 6hours full account jail at moderator's discretion. The thread will not be closed, but in case of reiterated violations the penalty will be doubled.

[COMPRO] ([BUY]): in this kind of thread you announce that you are looking for a specific item, specifying how much money you offer and the evaluation of the items that users can offer you.
      Rules:
      1. You MUST specify how much money you will give out, and you may NOT ask people to trade outside the forum (ICQ/MSN/etc). Penalty: thread closure and 50k.
      Exploition is sanctioned with 150k. Thread Closed.

Please make sure you have understood every rule before posting again. I don't want you to keep on being sanctioned. If you need any explanation, call me on ICQ.

Gingillo's Desing.
      Lord_Of_Cove è un uomo irregolare.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X