• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [VENDO]115 Parrying

200ks

contact meianoma@hotmail.com
    Firma Irregolare.

mine!
    I'm now away from home and cannot play UO. Will be back in 2 - 3 days and I will contact You on ICQ to finalize the business. See You on UO Dreams

Commenta

Item Not Delivered!!! After 10 Days!!!

ITEM NOT DELIVERED!!!

I was contacting You on email that You posted above, by private messages and no responce...

Your LAST ACTIVITY : 31-12-2005 18:20
      and a post link here: http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread.php?t=319545
      so You were online since the AUCTION ended... and You could send me at least a message explaining what is going on...

Almost 10 DAYS and NOTHING!!!
      I will contact Administrators... because it is a violation of auction rules point 7.

7. You must deliver/claim the item that you auctioned/bid for. The DEADLINE for delivering/claiming all items is 72 hours after the auction has ended, unless otherwise specified by the auctioneer. Penalty: Blacklist insertion, thread closing, monetary fine or jail.

Commenta

7. You must deliver/claim the item that you auctioned/bid for. The DEADLINE for delivering/claiming all items is 72 hours after the auction has ended, unless otherwise specified by the auctioneer. Penalty: Blacklist insertion, thread closing, monetary fine or jail

200k and blacklist
        ICQ 280423557
        msn keiji1@hotmail.it

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X