X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

fux u have perfectly reason .... i think as u

Commenta

????cmq avere 2 hat non si puo' e poi possono contrallarmi anche l'accaunt ho solo 1 hat.
      Ultima modifica di DevilM; 14-04-2006, 12:43.

Commenta

Devil Mager ---> it is Your auction... do as You would like to do...
        In my personal opinion Your friend only placed a bet IW here ... because the price for magi was not satisfacting You... simo26 thinks the same...

It is almost impossible to post another auction 5 minutes after the end of the first one... Sorry but I think that You are not dealing with us seriously... This is my opinion...

Bye

Commenta

fux in the last auction of devil mager (http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread.php?t=338547) he set iw with two hat of magi , so is possible that devil mager have two hat but in my opinion its not possible that in all the auction the devil friends post iw .. u understand me?? or are the words that devil told me in icq when he just delivered the totem
          Ultima modifica di simo26; 14-04-2006, 13:26.

Commenta

simo26 - do You think that it is normal that all his recent auctions end suddenly with IW... For me it is strange... and starting a new auction after 5 minutes with the same art... also strange...
            As I said before... I was taking part in both situations that is why I had to write something here....

sorry for the spam... and bye

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X