Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Question for staff

Hi.. Ild like to ask one thing. When is the update what modifyis ninjutsu and tracking? Iv heard that it will make animal form like polymorph or something o..o and Ild like to ask what other updates will come among it. Please have it soon -_- Im so bored of these ninja-archer noobs etc. Theres no proper fights anymore -,- Pvp was way better before ninjutsu.. Other players please post aswell. What do you think about this 0.0?

i think its like to be any kind of parry-mage
    heal heal disarm heal heal disarm expl bolt (fs) arrows..
    same foolishness

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RexMundi
      i think its like to be any kind of parry-mage
      heal heal disarm heal heal disarm expl bolt (fs) arrows..
      same foolishness
      Lul why dont you try to play with parrymage against ninja-archer from some faction guild. Being a mage or parry-mage or whatever is way different. Anyways thanks for your opinion.
      Ultima modifica di Keffu; 17-05-2006, 14:19.

Commenta

i saw ur faction guild archers.. nothing new.. just simply mathematics..
        1 shot in 1.5(1.75-2)secs
        3 shots in 4.5(5.25-6)secs
        1 gh - 1.5sec - so u can cast it even between shots.
        u misses 2 of 3 shots.
        ur damage about 20-25.. 30-35 if u have good hit magic spell on weapon.. u can't fizzle all his spells couse u swing slowly.. with 2handed weapon u haven't chance poison him..
        mages r most time with full mana and 120 hps.. or more.. so thirst 2 concusions can't hit them more then on 10-15 hps.. they can disarm u.. u can be out of stamina during fight... and soo on.
        u know as i that in 1x1 ninja-archers without melee weapon skill have very low chance to kill mage.. if he will stay and heal himself when u hit him.. and if he will run after every mortal.

but if u have only 100hps.. and after deathstike(with tracking) try to run away.. without healing (+ pots) and archer hit u twice on move.. than that tells us how ur brains work.. and how u unlucky ( penalty for hci on moving shot )

p.s. good if u have weapon with fireball and it deal damage after 0.5 075 secods.. but if u havne't .. hard to make spells fizzle

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RexMundi
          i saw ur faction guild archers.. nothing new.. just simply mathematics..
          1 shot in 1.5(1.75-2)secs
          3 shots in 4.5(5.25-6)secs
          1 gh - 1.5sec - so u can cast it even between shots.
          u misses 2 of 3 shots.
          ur damage about 20-25.. 30-35 if u have good hit magic spell on weapon.. u can't fizzle all his spells couse u swing slowly.. with 2handed weapon u haven't chance poison him..
          mages r most time with full mana and 120 hps.. or more.. so thirst 2 concusions can't hit them more then on 10-15 hps.. they can disarm u.. u can be out of stamina during fight... and soo on.
          u know as i that in 1x1 ninja-archers without melee weapon skill have very low chance to kill mage.. if he will stay and heal himself when u hit him.. and if he will run after every mortal.

but if u have only 100hps.. and after deathstike(with tracking) try to run away.. without healing (+ pots) and archer hit u twice on move.. than that tells us how ur brains work.. and how u unlucky ( penalty for hci on moving shot )

p.s. good if u have weapon with fireball and it deal damage after 0.5 075 secods.. but if u havne't .. hard to make spells fizzle
          Weell why dont you try to play with my mage against mmmm lets say Okuto La Furia? Ssi 30 hit fireball 50 ecc shit composite, hci capped,dci capped, 120 arch. My 2/5 casts isnt fast enough to cast g heal between hes shots. If ill move ill get 60 dmg, If I dont move ill get hit by 7 AIs (35+fireball). If you cant kill a mage with your current equiptment doesnt mean that some other ninja-arhcer with better gear cant And ohh If he misses usually fireball disrupts. So dont tell that its hard to kill a mage when you can just run shoot run shoot If he misses so what? Then he`ll run and come again just like I said. And if ill just stay and stand they usually take dryad bow what shoots much faster: Parablow mortal ds ecc.

And if its so easy to play with mage why are you playing with an ninja-archer then?

Commenta

AUAUHAUHAUH Here is a good example of a "pro" ninja-bushido-archer :-----D Jack[OF] I fought him with my Paladin and he started to rosik "Lol only disarm noob" eheheh when hes the one running around and trying some lame combos like ds lightning strike lightning strike ;D Auhauha damn it was fun ^^ Jack running around like headless chicken ;D Seems even more of a pro templante to me when you cant kill a doomer It took only like 15 minutes before hes uber combo succeeded with lucky shot ;>
            Ultima modifica di Keffu; 17-05-2006, 23:49.

Commenta

All pvp players here is ninja and i dont like it.
              Al they can do is death strike, death strike, death strike to 50-60 hp.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Anatolich
                All pvp players here is ninja and i dont like it.
                Al they can do is death strike, death strike, death strike to 50-60 hp.
                Yeah.. I agree with you there mate :\

Commenta

Keffu... I am personaly a newbee in PvP and now I'm making my first steps (and do not have char with ninjitsu) but yesterday I was fighting with one of [AoT] with ninjitsu... and it was exactly the same as the example You mentioned above:
                  DS + some spells ... (You may change spells to arrows - it does not matter)
                  DS + spells
                  DS + spells...

and in like 10 minutes I was in a death robe . I'm not telling that it was unfair or sth... It was rather funny... but Yes I must agree that there are a lot of ninjas recently on uodreams... and DS DS DS DS combo is seen everywhere...
                  It is similar to Lightning Strike when the damage was not capped to 35. You probably received a shot over 70 ---> more than once.

After all it is only a game... see You

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Fux

Keffu... I am personaly a newbee in PvP and now I'm making my first steps (and do not have char with ninjitsu) but yesterday I was fighting with one of [AoT] with ninjitsu... and it was exactly the same as the example You mentioned above:
                    DS + some spells ... (You may change spells to arrows - it does not matter)
                    DS + spells
                    DS + spells...

and in like 10 minutes I was in a death robe . I'm not telling that it was unfair or sth... It was rather funny... but Yes I must agree that there are a lot of ninjas recently on uodreams... and DS DS DS DS combo is seen everywhere...
                    It is similar to Lightning Strike when the damage was not capped to 35. You probably received a shot over 70 ---> more than once.

After all it is only a game... see You
                    Yeah its only a game and im getting bored of it :\ Thats why I hope the new updates will be here soon

Commenta

Let's hope You are right.....

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Fux
                        Let's hope You are right.....
                        Well everyone has their own opinion. I could make that kinda lame shit too but I think they suck so I wont make one

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                          Well everyone has their own opinion. I could make that kinda lame shit too but I think they suck so I wont make one
                          I'm just thinking about an asassin for funny play (with stealth of course...)
                          I know I will die a lot but who cares

Commenta

Can't believe nobody even mentioned DP'd Fukiya darts, surely the lamest of the lame - I even use 'em myself!
                            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da narcof
                              Can't believe nobody even mentioned DP'd Fukiya darts, surely the lamest of the lame - I even use 'em myself!
                              ^^

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X