Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• template for tamer mago pvp

i want to try i new kind of char and i think in a tamer but i dont find a good template, i think in this:

eval 120
    wrest 120
    rs 120
    taming 100
    vet 100
    magery 95
    animal lore 20
    medit 40

skill cap 715: my question is: with 20 animal lore pet will follow my orders?? i dont want to leave vet cause i will use this char too for doom so plz help me making a powerfull char

Originariamente inviato da javi
    skill cap 715: my question is: with 20 animal lore pet will follow my orders?? i dont want to leave vet cause i will use this char too for doom so plz help me making a powerfull char
    Nope, it won't
    Thank you UOD Staff

ICQ 330652599

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da javi
      i want to try i new kind of char and i think in a tamer but i dont find a good template, i think in this:

eval 120
      wrest 120
      rs 120
      taming 100
      vet 100
      magery 95
      animal lore 20
      medit 40

i suggest:

taming 110
      lore 110
      vet 110
      magery 110 (95 + tome its fine)
      res spell 120
      eva int 120

remaining pts in medit

the only thing im not sure is veterinary: heal your pets in pvp (staying near them 1 tiles) could be a problem, but a certain level of this skill is required to ress them

wrestiling surely could be useful, but i dont think its worth decresing lore: pets wont obey to you, and skill as res spell and magic are necessary; u must refect on eval int: do u prefer having the chance of disarm/paralize (you can do it even with magery) or a most powerful magic offensive?

Commenta

I suggest you take the minimum ammount of tame,lore,vete that you can. Just to control your pets perfectly and res them. Vete 80 or 90 to res your pets im not sure wich one. Then take magery to like 85-90 and take Tome of lost knowledge. I think I would take skills like these my self. 120combat skill, 120 spellres, 120eval, 85mage(100 with tome), 100tame,100lore,80 vete (if possible to res pets) = 725
        I dont think you need to heal your pets in pvp gos the opponent will be dead pretty soon if you know what to do

My problem is that I only have 710 skillcap so I cant make that kinda temp
        Ultima modifica di Keffu; 16-04-2006, 20:26.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X