• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

It means that you are an Ass
    Btw ass = Donkey just like Cock = Rooster IIHIHIHIHI

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
      u are registered in 2006....i in 2004
      It looks like time has come for your ban.~ 3 300 posts it's a lot man! Like 5 posts every day. You need a break for the real life. And btw when do you play the UO?
      "No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity."
      "But I know none, and therefore am no beast."

Richard III - William Shakespeare

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Choibolsan
        It looks like time has come for your ban.~ 3 300 posts it's a lot man! Like 5 post every day. You need a break for the real life. And btw when do you play the UO?
        So what? I can post like 15 posts in 10 mins. Theres always idiotic threads like this to post on And do you think DooMs every post is a terrible opening like yours with 100000000 lines? Uahahaha I love Fur Hats <3

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
          So what? I can post like 15 posts in 10 mins.
          No you can't. Your speed is kinda 2 posts a day. 2,5 times slower than the other guy. No doubt of such a retardiness. We all know where are you from. Горячий финский тормоз.
          "No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity."
          "But I know none, and therefore am no beast."

Richard III - William Shakespeare

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Choibolsan
            No you can't. Your speed is kinda 2 posts a day. 2,5 times slower than the other guy. No doubt of such a retardiness. We all know where are you from. Горячий финский тормоз.
            Ohh.. Are you asking me where am I from or did you mean we all know _where you are from_? STUPID. Do a world a favour. Losen up your fur hat and stop drinking vodka. Or would it be better to kill your self by shooting?

Actually this is some kind of a miracle. How does a 34 years old bum like you have acces to internet. Your playing from some kind internet caffe right?
            And we all know where you are from. Perseestä meinaan
            Ultima modifica di Keffu; 15-04-2006, 19:09.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X