X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Dexers vs shard

Post your views and storys about these kings of noobs.
    My view is that even braindead monkey
    can "own n00bz" with dexer.
    Its just fact that dexer is most noobest template you can make. You dont nead skill, just "armor ignore,armor ignore" and you can scream "lololololol aasdasdasdasd roflmao plz noob".
    I suggest that some dexer noobs should try play with magetemplate.

Dexer characters are like arseholes - everyone's got one hidden away somewhere but only the impolite ones show them off in public!
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

how about parry-mages ?
      eval 120 int 140 inscryption 100 spelldi 15

curse expl fs bolt
      -10 -35 -40 - 35 = during 7 secs
      + paralyze blow
      or
      + disarm
      or
      + death stike
      + vortex

there is NO chance for close-combat character to fight against them and win the combat without good dex

Commenta

wrestmage vs paralyzed dexer

**Image removed**
        Ultima modifica di Ospite; 11-11-2005, 15:20.

Commenta

Originally posted by RexMundi
          how about parry-mages ?

curse expl fs bolt
          + paralyze blow
          or
          + disarm
          or
          + death stike
          + vortex

there is NO chance for close-combat character to fight against them and win the combat without good dex
          Erf.. its same if u have parry 120 or samurai helmet,shield with 13-15 dci sc and heart of lion. Its make no difference(most of ppl use these items in their set). Get better hci weapons and casts

Commenta

Originally posted by RexMundi
            how about parry-mages ?

curse expl fs bolt
            + paralyze blow
            or
            + disarm
            or
            + death stike
            + vortex

Lol if you have good gear doesnt mean you can play ^^ Skillfull mage will easily drop ppl like that..

Commenta

May I suggest that we arrange a duel - this way we see who wins.

Best of 3 - what do you guys think?

We can do it in the duelling pit this way nobody ganks on the match.

Commenta

I am up for that. 1v1 or 2v2 or 1v1v1 / 2v2v2v et cetera.

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella
                  May I suggest that we arrange a duel - this way we see who wins.

Best of 3 - what do you guys think?

We can do it in the duelling pit this way nobody ganks on the match.
                  Yeah.. allmost good but there is hight level difference. like i sayed "even braindead monkey can own with dexer"
                  So.. itse easy for anybody to shoot armor ignore, armor ignore but there is huge capt between good and noob mage. Magery neads skill what dexer dont.
                  So duel would be equal if shards best mage vs "random noob dexer".
                  You get my point?

Commenta

Hmm I have seen a 1v1 duel between 2 pretty high quality PVP guys, involving mage vs dexer - lasted a full 10 minutes so I guess nobody really 'owned' either way.

Anyawy we will never know cos I don't see any dexers posting in this thread...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof
                      Hmm I have seen a 1v1 duel between 2 pretty high quality PVP guys, involving mage vs dexer - lasted a full 10 minutes so I guess nobody really 'owned' either way.

Anyawy we will never know cos I don't see any dexers posting in this thread...
                      Reality sucks

Commenta

Mh what you mean with "dexer" ? Every warrior ( a few group-only template with 80+ mana make exception) needs high dexterty for swing/healing.

A mage don't really need powerful items/arties, a war MUST have them just to compete (try to kill a mage parrier with 6/7 seconds band time ).
                        Of course like all other templates, there are noobs and pro using them, the difference is that if you see a noob with 100kk+ equip on you remember it.

Aegis Byrth :.: Elethia Byrth :.: Acheron Byrth :.: Nightshade Byrth :.: Eveline Byrth :. on GuildWars
                        CdC ₪ Aegis on Team Fortress 2
                        Egioh on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Commenta

i think what dexter with 2-1 sec healing is better for single players.Mages better for arena duel and team play.Whats why my choice is dexter archer.

Commenta

Originally posted by tranki
                            i think what dexter with 2-1 sec healing is better for single players.Mages better for arena duel and team play.Whats why my choice is dexter archer.
                            your healingspeed 1-2 is bullshit.
                            check healing speed from uostratics
                            http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/healing.php

Well its your choose if you want to play with most noobiest template. Good luck have fun

Commenta

Originally posted by spede

your healingspeed 1-2 is bullshit.
                              check healing speed from uostratics
                              http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/healing.php

Well its your choose if you want to play with most noobiest template. Good luck have fun
                              For a lone player thats the only chance you get though cos nobody is going to give an equal fight in fel on this shard while their 10 friends stand and watch...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X