X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originally posted by Goodfella
    ok - heres the catch.

You tell everyone how to do Doom easilly - and what happens?

I will tell you - the prices of all major artifacts drops as everyone has them now. YAY - I will soon be able to buy anything I want and pay nothing! This just means you are doing 2 things:

A). Dropping the value of Doom artis
    B). With cause and effect, you raise the price of sops as artis no longer are a viable trading option in terms of 120 magery/eval int.

What I would suggest you do is - Play Doom in a non-commercial sense and have fun. I personally have the odd trip to Doom, but most of the time I make vastly more cash (When needed) by trading other stuff rather than Doom artis. Don't get me wrong (As you have called me before) I am not a trammie by all means and the term "noob" wouldn't stick on me the same as an egg on a non-stick Tefal pan! What I would do is suggest you chill and have some fun. I used to be money money money, until I made enough and then suddenly something hit me - I had lost a whole aspect of the game. Now I have a lot more fun hunting - and I am sure the other members of OVK will agree with me when I say we make a lot of cash from the stuff we get. And the main point is - we have fun, like I have mentioned many times before, this is afterall a game for us all to enjoy........
    Everyone say aos is itembased, well mostly maybe but not fully. Dropping the values of the doom arties is a good thing you know, not many "normal" player has 40kk to buy jackal's collar, usually big guilds have alot of money because they can actually make champ (wow) and stuff like that.

Maybe you like to hunt in doom with your überlooter and get all the stuff, for me well I get nothing really, just hoping to get a single arty no matter what it would be. I mostly do PvP, you mostly stay in trammel and do pvm, good for you maybe you should change a game where people only hunt without pvp?

Commenta

Just for the record - I only use Razor. I am no uber-looter I am more like the anti-looter as I am so slow in getting stuff from corpses compared to EasyUo users. But the difference is I play for fun, I am not a member of factions and I do PvP sometimes. But I really prefer to have a laugh with others and go for hunts in obscure places. And believe me, the way I have things set up, I can still kick arse against anyones EasyUo scripts. I currently have 2 Doom artis (I don't need anymore) as I have good crafters (Narcof will testify to this) which make good enough stuff to work well with my skills and stats templates. But as I mentioned before (I am not critisising - don't get me wrong) I play for fun and not to the point where money controls my gameplay. Lets face it, cash does matter to a certain extent - but an artifact wearing player is no more use than a player with good stats and skills who is wearing good eq based to their strengths that complement their template. In some situations the artifact wearer shines through I must admit, but in others they are useless. This is the whole beauty of the game and its what makes a good shard economy and gives you and me the equal opportunity to have fun overall - I enjoy Doom, I enjoy hunting - I even used to enjoy running a shop which grossed many many millions in its prime. The whole point is we have fun and we play the game in our own way - even if this way is letting EasyUo play the game for you, so you can get many artis and then sell them. Its whatever floats your boat and its the reason why UO is one the most popular online gaming experiences.....you play it the way you enjoy doing so!

Just to add - I am not trying to take a stab at you or your ways, I actually give you credit for doing what you do. With the way things are going on this shard though, don't be shocked to see the price of artis fall. Lets face it - with the current offerings of Origin, ebay makes much money for players who camp Doom and sell online. It just takes the jam out of the doughnuts of those who have worked long and hard to develop and create good templates with weapons and armor that complement this. Gone are the good old days........
      Ultima modifica di bowlhead; 10-10-2005, 16:13.

Commenta

Don't get me wrong (As you have called me before) I am not a trammie by all means and the term "noob" wouldn't stick on me the same as an egg on a non-stick Tefal pan!....
        Like I mentioned before - I am no trammie so stop calling me this please.

Commenta

Like I mentioned before - I am no trammie so stop calling me this please.
          It's true - he lives in Tokuno!

Seriously though he ain't a trammie and he does pvp quite well - its just that the chars that my brudder and I use in Fel ain't in OVK so true you aint gonna see us if that's who your looking for... And we aint tellin either, cos I for one have way too many enemies in pvp now!

Anyway I get bored in fel, the only place I can ever find anyone is Minoc f**king moongate - what fun!
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof

It's true - he lives in Tokuno!

Seriously though he ain't a trammie and he does pvp quite well - its just that the chars that my brudder and I use in Fel ain't in OVK so true you aint gonna see us if that's who your looking for... And we aint tellin either, cos I for one have way too many enemies in pvp now!

Anyway I get bored in fel, the only place I can ever find anyone is Minoc f**king moongate - what fun!
            Are you the newb [Tb] dudes? If you are then I must apologize - they are the biggest newbies on the whole shard (after ferdina souer).

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
              Are you the newb [Tb] dudes? If you are then I must apologize - they are the biggest newbies on the whole shard (after ferdina souer).
              Sadly no - we are a guild with 2 people, set up just for this purpose. You'll know its us by the words "BO" and "SELECTA" being shouted out to let people know we are there stealthing around!!! By the way - we passed by Lily's house and saw the usual case. You inside and 10 people sitting outside! Why don't you invite them in for tea - and just to offer one more fact .....WE HAVE NEVER BEEN KILLED IN A PVP SITUATION ON THIS SHARD! Beat that one children as Micheal Jackson once said (ALLEGEDLY!)

Commenta

Sadly no - we are a guild with 2 people, set up just for this purpose. You'll know its us by the words "BO" and "SELECTA" being shouted out to let people know we are there stealthing around!!! By the way - we passed by Lily's house and saw the usual case. You inside and 10 people sitting outside! Why don't you invite them in for tea - and just to offer one more fact .....WE HAVE NEVER BEEN KILLED IN A PVP SITUATION ON THIS SHARD! Beat that one children as Micheal Jackson once said (ALLEGEDLY!)
                I was having a conversation with them.. Now its Minax vs all when NoX/RVG/OF resigned factions. Good going when we go to britain and theres a 40vs12 situation :e

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                  Now its Minax vs all when NoX/RVG/OF resigned factions. Good going when we go to britain and theres a 40vs12 situation :e
                  Thats nasty!......sounds like you need to boost your numbers!

Commenta

Everything was fine when NoX/RVG/OF were com. Now that there's maybe 3 random newbie com's, 20-30 minax, 20 net & about 10 SL's its gone out of hands.

We (A/A & AoT) are in war with nox rvg and of, they are total of 20+ then when NeT's come laming and also attacking us they are greatly outnumbered (30+ vs aot & a/a.

So please net, when we are fighting guildwars DONT interfere. When we are fighting vs factions then you should come there and die.

Commenta

Don't worry, we won't attack outnumbered people, orange or otherwise.... even asassins got to have some standards!

Commenta

nice topik...

Commenta

lol assasian.. reminds me of those 12 year olds who play a paldin in world of ******** and think irl "omg i'm so cool i'm a paladin#?!@" or those people who play hunter female elf and say "i'm a nightelf princess!!!"

lol :P just wante to amuse myself..

but it does sound the same.

assasian is another way to say a dexxer with hiding that likes to gank.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          cant talk italian...

Commenta

I like your comment - I'd hate it if ppl stopped underestimating us!

(p.s. by the way there aren't enough in my guild to gank anyway, and none of us are dexers either...)

Commenta

Well said Narcof - we have very different templates and neither of us are dexers!

Oh and btw - I have a son and a Mrs and my age is 25!
                              Ultima modifica di Ospite; 08-11-2005, 20:12.

Commenta

Well said Narcof - we have very different templates and neither of us are dexers!

Oh and btw - I have a son and a Mrs and my age is 25!
                                I pooped my pants because of intrest

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X