X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Question about staff revolution

Still can't read italian, so here's a question:
    If I understood correctly GM Abraxas got FIRED ?
    Thinking about playing again, because when I was farming silver the last time I played, GM Abraxas was visiting me every 10 minutes checking for afk farming. Funny thing is that the shit happened only when my fellow guildmate Badoglio was in the automap. If you know what I mean.
    Using automap for checking on guildmates to jail them on purpose ? That is low.

I think use automap for checking player afk is perfectly legal.. So if Badoglio saw you was in map (maybe) afk (cause you was silent) and GM Abraxax do a check to verify this, what's the problem?

GM are controller, how they do their "job" is not your duty..

Abraxas and Akroma was fired by Amdir because their job was disrupt by players who don't accept UOD rules..
    sigpic

MSN: olaf37xx@fastwebnet.it

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da olaf37xx Visualizza il messaggio
      GM Abraxax
      xaxaaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxa )))

Yes.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Demigod Visualizza il messaggio
        Still can't read italian, so here's a question:
        If I understood correctly GM Abraxas got FIRED ?
        Thinking about playing again, because when I was farming silver the last time I played, GM Abraxas was visiting me every 10 minutes checking for afk farming. Funny thing is that the shit happened only when my fellow guildmate Badoglio was in the automap. If you know what I mean.
        Using automap for checking on guildmates to jail them on purpose ? That is low.
        <3

Commenta

It's low as well going against the rules and make silver afk
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

You still have those reading problems. Never implied that I was doing it afk, never did it afk. I have been jailed for silver farming ONCE - while I was making coffee. Considering that I have farmed over 500k of those coins - that's nothing.

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X