• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Marku is not right directly to me

http://www.gamesnet.it/f560/compro-gloves-713410/

http://www.gamesnet.it/f560/scambio-...shield-713932/

Tell me one thing, are you wearing glasses? Maybe do you know what I mean, because you never seen my address below the post like icq, because I use just it... Go on for proper work in the forum and read rules and everything properly.

If I am not right, read rules exactly like you wrote down.

I specially put icq like my signature in case if I forgot it during open the thread, so show me if that illegal and not enough for buyer. Thing is that there is no point write contacts twice.

Thank you Marku for spoiling my threads, I need again to post them.
    Ultima modifica di leessaa; 19-05-2012, 17:53.
    <<< Contact me via email: uodreams.viska@gmail.com >>>

Game Nicknames: Vis, Viska, CnopTcMeH, K'ammoR SayyaF

You should fully understand what are you readingi nstead of whining:

No matter if you have contacs in your sign, the rule says this about addresses:

ADDRESSES
    Who opens a thread must write in the starting post at the opening time of the thread one of his addresses.
    Who answers must contact the thread starter at that address.
    which is the english translation to this:
    I RECAPITI
    Chi apre un thread deve scrivere nel post iniziale al momento dell'apertura un suo recapito.
    Chi risponde deve contattare sul recapito indicato nel post iniziale.
    Instead of arguing all the time and offending try to read everything correctly and eventually ,in a polite way, ask your question or make your comments.
    Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 19-05-2012, 17:56.
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

ADDRESSES
      Who opens a thread must write in the starting post at the opening time of the thread one of his addresses.

Not in sign, not even in profile. You have to write your contacts in the starting post. Do you understand?

And next time avoid insults and offenses on icq, please.
      Ultima modifica di marKu; 19-05-2012, 18:00.

Commenta

I understand stupid thing which is not matter, up to Admins if ye think that address must be everywhere so go on, so why we have profile sigh or something else like where we can put all information . I just know that everyone trying to find anyway any point to rob players. That is not rule, that is just bad organization of everything

Commenta

Stop arguing with nosense, i know you love it, and use your brain: YOU MUST RESPECT THE RULES no matter what you think or feel cause this is not your home. You're a GUEST here and you follow the rules if you want to stay here.

Robbing players? A robbery is made when something unfair happens. In this situation it happened that you are so full of yourself that you didn't even care to read and fully comprehend the rules. This is all your fault, not a robbery. Why does everybody respect them and you shouldn't?
          Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 19-05-2012, 18:09.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

The profile and the sign are made for all the GN's Network (so the contacs of the various IMs) so they are not specifically made for UoDreams. This is the reason why you need to post your addresses when starting your threads.

Commenta

I respect rules, but explain what we can do what we can't.
              "What is not forbidden, is allowed" --- Think about those words

That is specially for Dj-Amix.

Ok Marku go on to fine me in 200k, thats ok. but explanation in rules list is not proper listed.
              Ultima modifica di leessaa; 19-05-2012, 18:11.

Commenta

By the rules you're OBLIGED to put your contacs when opening a thread so once again this: "What is not forbidden, is allowed" it's nothing but nosense and being polemic.

About the explanation you asked for just read Marku's last post.

Commenta

Thing is that, like I write down my contacts and everybody can see them, that is it. think clearly

oh ya, you can see my contacs here as well.

Commenta

You were given the reason why you were fined, you were given the explanation of the rule and still you don't have the humilty to say: sorry, i am wrong.
                    Here it's not about discussing about the rules. The rules are these if you want to play here you must accept them.

Commenta

In rules never said that signature not accepted like contacts, I am right

Commenta

The rule says you must post it. It doesn't matter if you have contacs in your sign\profile cause they're made for the entire GN's network and they're not meant for UoD's commerce. So if you don't post them then you've made a mistake anyway no matter what you have in sign\profile.

BTW "posting" means that you have to write the contacts not to put them in your sign\profile. To post---- Think about this word (quote)

I hope "One day you will get" it.
                        Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 19-05-2012, 18:38.

Commenta

n'altro che oltre me c'ha problemi con marku

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X