Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Person's Luck or DooM's Justice

Hmmm how to start my question or discussion about DooM...

Ok

I am playing for a long time here about 6 years if to be honest . When I start playing, the success of getting artefact was depending on the luck of person and who the last one hitted monster before he died, and including chance was 0.03%/to one person or to group of players- if I am not right could you correct me. After couple of months or years and up to nowadays it was like who would do the best DAMAGE and you got points and they are everytime sum up and together depends on your chance getting artefact. Thats ok. But hmmm How to understand if I am in doom about 2-3h a day during a week or month like others not just like me and everybody alone or not, doing about 10-30rounds there, and unfortunately no one art was dropped ! ... Tell me , how to get artefact in DooM or what the % of getting artefact now?

Regards,

Uodreams player
    Ultima modifica di leessaa; 26-12-2011, 22:45.
    <<< Contact me via email: uodreams.viska@gmail.com >>>

Game Nicknames: Vis, Viska, CnopTcMeH, K'ammoR SayyaF

Agree,
    Im in doom for more than one month, doing 10-25 rounds solo or in pack with others. Use to do it allmost on daily basis but simply droped it cos i feel like im getting nowhere.
    Dont want to lie but i havent seen single drop for about 300/400 circles in doom...
    Tell me one reason why should i carry on?

Commenta

I do the same, every time i go doom i have 30/40k Chiva points and 10 pof, and many many time i finish pof and Chiva point with zero artifact in back, i go with tank and is possible that i die and if i think to insure, Chiva points and pof i use for nothing i Rosik a lot...
      And i have seen many Times noob archer or tamer drop good artifact in face of me ( sorry for bad english).

My conclusion? I try to do doom alone Max 3 person to increase the probability... but the only way is to have very good luck in real not in game...

Commenta

I've been playing on UOD for a few years, spent in doom quite a long time and never dropped a SINGLE artifact. Then I quit, just to come back after a couple years. Took a trip to doom, a few runs and... Poof! I dropped two artifacts (almost) in a row - and they're weren't bad either!

Is sum: it's useless to rack your brain on algorithms, it's (almost) solely a luck issue - your luck, not your toon's. It's the system that's unfair. Long ago I heard on OSI it was changed to a system where each mob slain would raise your chance to drop on the next mob killed (until you dropped of course, then it would reset). I thought it was a good idea as it lowers both the chance of dropping after a few runs and the chance of not dropping in ages and get mad. Has it been introduced here? I wouldn't be surprise if it didn't...

When WindBreakers ruled the World.
        Come scaricare Ultima Online Automap funzionante

Commenta

There aren't any points that you can get from killing a Doom's boss as far as i know and recall.
          It's pure luck
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Haha, ok if i ll get arts, i ll go to sell them for a huge price then they are cost now the reason is try to get artefact and everybody will see how it is hard. for example Ornament for 200kk

Commenta

Well for how much i did doom i can say i've been lucky.
              The price of the arties is about the demand and not about how hard is to drop them.

The demand makes the price. Just think that even a difficult artifact to fetch like Inquisitors have a really lower price,almost like a totem. It's cause not many cares about it so the demand is kind of low.

If you put a price higher than the market's it will result for you in keeping that artifact unless you lower it
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
              Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
              Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
              ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
              credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
              C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

The main problem of economy, it is a faction arts... They are reason of real arts price

Why they are?

Everyone going just for them, that is not right. Everybody can collect silver and buy them and what can we see at the end, the great character with the best armor

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X