X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• super GMs

i am kinda tired of these server crashes and your restarts from a few save back
    we play all the night at 6 am to get Sops at champs then at the end we lose them all because of server crashes
    i think You games should do WORK instead of placing Portals with Italian flag colors in the luna
    what do you think ? we like you when u work

Originariamente inviato da evsahibi
    we play all the night at 6 am to get Sops at champs then at the end we lose them all because of server crashes
    i think You games should do WORK instead of placing Portals with Italian flag colors in the luna
    Gms dont WORK, gms aren't payed. This is a shard with a lot of italian peoples (like 80% i think).
    You don't pay nothing to play. Shut up

Now in London.

-

Commenta

Ma mio dio, qualcuno gli fa un wipe sulle mani per favore?

Larhalt de Shack

L'imitazione è la più sincera delle adulazioni.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da evsahibi
        Are you sure the crashes are related with the decorations for the ITALIAN WORLDCUP EVENT? Anyway, you should know that here, in Italy, it's a really big Celebration.
        It's not so kind ask for GM to work when in all the rest of Italy are days of celebration..
        They are italian too

Anyway, i'm sure they will explain better than me what's happening with these crashes.

W L'ITALIA!

Commenta

You (evsahibi) are really useless...

Amdir
          Ultima modifica di Amdir; 11-07-2006, 13:52.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X