Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Spanish players

All spanish players in some ocassion have some lag , with avg (comand -ping) in 600 o more and for example in pvp we look the other players swing our and we cant make nothing , and is a problem to uo dreams connection with spain because we havent lag in others shards (spanishs , italian , english ,....) only in uo dreams and it`s no a problem to 1 week is about 6 month ago, with this lag is imposible pvpeare, uo dreams can make e something in the connection with spain?

sorry for my english

if is necesary move to bug and fix
    Ultima modifica di nauzet; 21-06-2006, 16:49.

i know how u feel but can u plis tell me the speed of ur connection?

because i reckond that i could be just a problem with ur connection, but u`ll see if they can do anything about that
    -->Firma Irregolare (px eccessivi)- Editata. Loki UoSuperMod<--l'animazione è particolarmente pericolosa per i malati di epilessia, ti chiedo cortesemente di cambiarla
    Il Miglior Edit Di Loki!

Mine[NeT]
    Mine[SDF]
    Mine[WD]
    Mine[AoL]
    Mine[-XF-]
    Mine Il Maledetto[-XF]
    Nanto La Furia[-NoX-]

Commenta

i have adsl and a new pc and i havent lag in others shards , only in uodreams in some ocassion , i am 100 % secure no is problem mine
      Ultima modifica di nauzet; 21-06-2006, 16:56.

Commenta

i dont think that uod can do smth about it,since it's not uod to make the connections,and fastweb (which i think is the provider) is a complicate private MAN (metropolitan area network) which can be slow(during the ping) in connections with other providers who arent in its net,so it's not very reliable with games like fps that needs to be played in real time.

do u all spanish use the same provider to connect????
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

doomtroper i speak about skrew , elle , grind , vella and i we are friend a long of time and i know what connection and pc they have , and we have good pc and adsl all and in ocassion have lag . And i say if we have this lag , i think all spanish have this lag

Commenta

Only uodreams? Very strange... did u try to ping other gamesnet shards?
            Vash U'Sgrav [LorD] - Labora et Basta [KP] on UODreams

MSN: iociriprovo chiocciola hotmail.com

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

This signature is powered by Gingillo

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Vash
              i dont try in others gamenest shards , but with this i say the problem is no spain connection , is a "problem" to gamenest conection

Commenta

ADSL 1mb conection, my normal avg is 200~, in others shards i've normal ping (60-70.. more or less) (spanish or not spanish servers), when i see in my screen more than 4 or 5 guys i lag a lot and i see them running and hit me in 2-3 tiles, really suck

Edit: Doomtroper we have different providers of conection, and all us lag a lot
                Ultima modifica di Paco_Porras; 21-06-2006, 17:21.

----------------------------------------

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Vash
                  it coul'd take away a lot of doubts
                  >>ICQ: 349-758-844<<

Commenta

i trust u if u say u got a great pc and so on...but u can have nasa pc's and a low profile connection (e.g. 1mb adsl it's not a lot.it's just enough,just remember u use map and ts that get a lot of bandwith)

anyway the only thing is trying to log on other shards of gamesnet...ping and see....if the problem is the same i think that it's cause of the provider they use (if it's "FASTWEB") and they cant really do nothing about it.
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")

Commenta

Beh i also have the same problem, I dont have lag, but suddenly i cant move!,but i can see the anothers players moving normally! . I cant move when several players enter in my screen (casuality?, who knows!).

I hope can be fixed soon (or at least find the problem!),

G. (Iceage? :S)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
                        i trust u if u say u got a great pc and so on...but u can have nasa pc's and a low profile connection (e.g. 1mb adsl it's not a lot.it's just enough,just remember u use map and ts that get a lot of bandwith)

anyway the only thing is trying to log on other shards of gamesnet...ping and see....if the problem is the same i think that it's cause of the provider they use (if it's "FASTWEB") and they cant really do nothing about it.
                        i say this because in other shards havent lag only in uo dreams ( gamesnet) and with my pc and connection i must havent lag

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Grindew
                          G. (Iceage? :S)
                          after this i hope u will lag forever..... :P

u guys use inj or razor?

Commenta

Grindew have no lag... few weeks ago grind had a isp connection problem, with few contacts with isp operators the lag is disappared.

For a simple test write "tracert gameserver16.gamesnet.it" on command prompt and check where jump the connection.

A performant tracert is:

C:\>tracert gameserver16.gamesnet.it

Rilevazione instradamento verso gameserver16.gamesnet.it [195.36.6.33]
                            su un massimo di 30 punti di passaggio:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
                            2 62 ms 63 ms 63 ms 151.6.154.65
                            3 64 ms 65 ms 62 ms 151.6.105.82
                            4 73 ms 75 ms 71 ms 151.6.6.17
                            5 76 ms 75 ms 76 ms 151.6.2.46
                            6 76 ms 77 ms 75 ms telnet.mix-it.net [217.29.66.5]
                            7 79 ms 76 ms 77 ms michelle.gamesnet.it [195.36.6.33]

If you need my icq is public.

Amdir

Edit: Troppo brutto essere ignorante... 2 ore per scrivere uno schifo di post Maledetto francese inutile!
                            Ultima modifica di Amdir; 21-06-2006, 18:08.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da nauzet
                              i say this because in other shards havent lag only in uo dreams ( gamesnet) and with my pc and connection i must havent lag
                              so u're telling me,u tried in other gn's shards and it lags?

this is my tracert of uod

1 * * * Richiesta scaduta.
                              2 51 ms * 167 ms 192.168.100.1
                              3 47 ms 47 ms 49 ms r-rm212-vl14.opb.interbusiness.it
                              4 * * 80 ms r-rm198-rm212.opb.interbusiness.it
                              9]
                              5 57 ms * 66 ms r-mi213-rm198.opb.interbusiness.it
                              0]
                              6 58 ms * 60 ms r-mi224-vl4.opb.interbusiness.it [

7 59 ms 57 ms * gw-mix-mi255-a.opb.interbusiness.i
                              30]
                              8 * 60 ms 57 ms telnet.mix-it.net [217.29.66.5]
                              9 59 ms 61 ms 71 ms michelle.gamesnet.it [195.36.6.33]
                              Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 21-06-2006, 18:13.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X