Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• PVP(suggestion)

Hi staff im only do this thread to say to you a suggestion... i went from a spanish server wich it had antihousing too.. but 4 months ago aproximatly (i think that was 2 months ago) the staff put antihouse off and the pvp was better for the players... because more people and guilds make a "bunker" (home) for the clan in that determinatly area... (at this server pvp area is minoc) i think that pvp will be increased without antihousing.... Sorry for my english ^^
    Only a suggestion
    __________________________________________________ _

Hola staff solamente abria este post para deciros un consejo... Yo provengo de un servidor español llamado lands en el cual tambien tenia antihousing... pero hara unos cuatro meses (creo que fue ace dos meses) el staff decidio quitar el antihousing y el pvp mejoro para los jugadores y este ultimo fue incrementado...
    ya que mucho jugadores y guilds se hicieron un bunker (casa) en la zona de pvp... (lo que en este servidor seria minoc). Yo creo que el pvp incrementaria sin el antihousing y seria una idea que humildemente ago al staff... Perdonen por mi inglés (dicen que hablo mejor español ^^)

Un saludo

first of all, this server tries to emulate OSI, and they do have anti-housing system,
    then, in this server before they scripted it, pvp was really boring cos people at 10 or less hit point used to run inside a house, so it was almost impossible to kill anyone and pvp became a "house vs house" pvp.

trust me, it's really better u cannot escape inside houses when u 're fighting

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X