X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• [EASYUO HELP] Login and logout

My question is:

I have a mining macro. It goes to get bods with all my pgs every 60min. The problem is that it always fails because when the script logs in with other pg, the login gets stuck to "Connecting" or "Verifying account".

I know it doesnt have anything to do with EasyUO. I just want to know if some of you have experienced the same problem and how did you fix it, or can it even be fixed? Thanks.

If you use Razor try to play with decrypted client as suggested in: http://forum.gamesnet.it/f667/easyuo...logout-590203/ , i notices also that it happends often when i log in / log out quickly, try to insert a pause of some seconds.

Il p Fengyr
    : algander#6292

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fengyr Visualizza il messaggio
      If you use Razor try to play with decrypted client as suggested in: http://forum.gamesnet.it/f667/easyuo...logout-590203/ , i notices also that it happends often when i log in / log out quickly, try to insert a pause of some seconds.
      Alright gotta try that decrypted client. Back to oldskool.

And pause of some seconds between the log out and log in? How much you think is a good pause? 2 seconds? 5? 10? What amount are you using?

And thanks for the information

Commenta

i think 5 seconds is safe, but im testing it i'm not 100% sure

Il p Fengyr
        : algander#6292

Commenta

Ok Im using 6 seconds now and it has failed few times. But Im still using Razor so it might be that too. Or just the fact that Im connecting from finland :s

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X