Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Question ( takuno minor artefact) Flute of Renewal

I got a problem, like slayers on this type of Flute.
    I sow on uoguide website, and there says like this Flute has all super slayers, not except Fey Slayer. Ok
    So somebody has Flute of Renewal with Vermin Slayer? it is existing or not? if not that is not right at all, it must exist anyway...

Thanks a lot in advance...

Uodream's player ( CnopTcMeH )
    <<< Contact me via email: uodreams.viska@gmail.com >>>

Game Nicknames: Vis, Viska, CnopTcMeH, K'ammoR SayyaF

the information on uoguide is misleading, flute of renewal like normal craftable instruments and spellbooks may have only an original super slayer:

All the Original Slayers fall into 6 groups. Abyss, Arachnid, Elemental, Humanoid, Reptilian and Undead.
    before the introduction of the actual slayer system, there was just those super slayer types.

Il p Fengyr
    : algander#6292

Commenta

sono 6 allora? D: li ho tutti :O______

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fengyr Visualizza il messaggio
        the information on uoguide is misleading, flute of renewal like normal craftable instruments and spellbooks may have only an original super slayer:

before the introduction of the actual slayer system, there was just those super slayer types.
        If you did not see, i post it about Minor artefact, and ask do ye know about it?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da uoguide
          The following Super Slayers primarily are found on musical instruments, weapons, and spellbooks: Abyss, Arachnid, Elemental, Fey, Repond, Reptile, and Undead Slayer.
          Originariamente inviato da uoguide
          The Flute Of Renewal is a Bamboo Flute that was obtained during the Treasures of Tokuno events. It is classified as a Minor Tokuno Artifact. There is one flute per each of the seven super slayer types (except the Fey Slayer).
          So, Flute Of Renewal can be founded with the following super slayers: Abyss (Daemon), Arachnid, Elemental, Repond, Reptile, and Undead Slayer.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da leessaa Visualizza il messaggio
            If you did not see, i post it about Minor artefact, and ask do ye know about it?
            yes i DO know about, but you keep trusting an unsafe site...
            vermin slayer instruments does not exists
            ____________________________________________________________________

Il p Fengyr
            ____________________________________________________________________
            : algander#6292

Commenta

Ok, thats what i need to know thankkkkk youuuuu guys I have collection I would be glad to have vermin, but if it is not existing, it does not exist

Commenta

At the beginning of the Tokuno Event 4, there was a bug on that type of flutes..
                They spawned with wrong slayers (ex: bat, vermin, bear, ecc ecc).
                But was just a bug, and it was fixed

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X