annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

How many BODs you usually need for rewards?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• How many BODs you usually need for rewards?

So my question is how many bods you need to get anything worthy? Currently I got 600 blacksmithy 0.1 bods and 600 tailoring 0.1 bods. Can someone give me any idea what I can expect to get after filling them and returning? I have never done bods before so I have no clue. Of course I can get 5 valorite hammers and barbed kits if Im lucky but... Maybe that wont happen

for my personal experience i suppose that, with 600 bod u could get the barbed kit but only trading your double bod for barbed with other players

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
      So my question is how many bods you need to get anything worthy? Currently I got 600 blacksmithy 0.1 bods and 600 tailoring 0.1 bods. Can someone give me any idea what I can expect to get after filling them and returning? I have never done bods before so I have no clue. Of course I can get 5 valorite hammers and barbed kits if Im lucky but... Maybe that wont happen
      it's something like
      70 tailor bods ~ 1 bod for barbed kit.
      7000 taior bods ~ 75 spined, 20 horned, 5 barbed

so with 500 bods u should get about 9 bods for kit so it's enought to trade them in forum to get a kit. don't forget about random - it's possible to get just 2 bods from 500.

about bs. u need huge investments to start up: 120 sop, talisman, kks of iron, 5k bods. because there are lots of bod combinations and just few people are not so lazy as me to trade them in forum.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
        it's something like
        70 tailor bods ~ 1 bod for barbed kit.
        7000 taior bods ~ 75 spined, 20 horned, 5 barbed

so with 500 bods u should get about 9 bods for kit so it's enought to trade them in forum to get a kit. don't forget about random - it's possible to get just 2 bods from 500.

about bs. u need huge investments to start up: 120 sop, talisman, kks of iron, 5k bods. because there are lots of bod combinations and just few people are not so lazy as me to trade them in forum.
        So that kind of explains why there's so many barbed kits on the forums for sale and only some bronze and gold hammers. Iron just takes time to get with miner but getting 5k bods seems kinda hard.

And people buy tailoring bods for 3.8k each.. That would be 1.9kk for 500 bods so maybe I just sell my bods and buy the kit, and maybe think about the blacksmithing stuff.

Thanks for answers guys

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
          So that kind of explains why there's so many barbed kits on the forums for sale and only some bronze and gold hammers. Iron just takes time to get with miner but getting 5k bods seems kinda hard.

And people buy tailoring bods for 3.8k each.. That would be 1.9kk for 500 bods so maybe I just sell my bods and buy the kit, and maybe think about the blacksmithing stuff.

Thanks for answers guys
          well. with 500 tailor bods, u will recieve not only 9 brk bods, but also ~133 more tailor bods(also bless ), ~100 leather bods (horned kit, bless). also u recieve some money for every retaken bod - ~300 gp each as far as i remember.

lots of people buy 0.1 tailor and sell brk. it's good profit if u can run pc 24h afk. not so good as it was, whan 0.1's price was 6k and brk's - 7kk but still it's profitable.

don't forget, that runics were fixed just a month ago. nobody needed bs rewards bewfore. now situation has changed and more and more people make bs bods, so it's very flexible market now.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X