Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Why is stealth so nerfed? It cant be working like it should

I had like six months break from playing my hidder and now when I played him again, even a giant rat can reveal me no problem when I walk by it. My hider has 100 hiding, 110 stealth and 150 dex.

When stealthing near other people or monsters there is a chance you are detected. A check is made by comparing the stealthers Stealth skill and Dexterity versus the other persons or monsters Detect Hidden skill.
    source: UO Stratics - Stealth

I doubt giant rats have detect hidden. Yes they dont have a single point in that skill, but still they somehow reveals me even when I win the comparison against them like stealth vs detect hidden 110-0 for me and dex vs detect hidden 150-~55. Giant Rat - UOGuide

And against players... I can only ask what the hell? Seriously. I cant even go near any player without getting instantly revealed. Do all the players have passive GM detect hidden skill? If they dont all have GM detect hidden, then this is totally bugged in my opinion. (yes they dont have)

When I used to play my hidder a long ago there was a player with GM detect hidden and he always revealed me no matter what. I think it was alright because it was a counter against my skill template. But what about now? Now everyone have a counter without having the actual skill. Is it like this on OSI? To me this just seems bugged. Or not maybe bugged but a bit overpowered.

And why does poison reveal sometimes but sometimes it doesnt?

Detect Hidden
    Finding hidden people

* The radius of detection is based on your "Detect Hidden" skill. The radius you can detect hidden in will increase based on your skill, up to almost the full screen for a grandmaster.
    * Better hiders will be harder to find than poor ones.
    * The better you are at the "Detect Hidden" skill, the better you will be at finding even the better hiders. You can expect to be totally unable to find a grandmaster hider if you are just a neophyte at the skill.
    * House owners will be able to instantly reveal anyone hidden in their house, regardless of skill level, on the grounds that they know their house better than any stranger. Using the Detect Hidden skill inside your own house will not make your skill rise.
    * Having a high Detect Hidden skill helps to automagically reveal people that stealth in your vincinity.
    * Raising Detect Hidden from 0 can be very cumbersome, it is advisable to buy the skill up to 30 before you start your training.
    * The Detect Hidden skill also helps you when you are using the Tracking skill and when you use the Reveal spell.
Sto operando...
X