X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Afk macroing Heartwood quest

Rules say:

Away macroing is not allowed. Except for raising skills, stats, resources farming and bod gathering if your action do not disturb other players.
    NPC interaction is only allowed in matter of BOD collecting and turning.
    It's prohibited to speculate with the NPC vendor system, for example buying a large amount of items from a vendor and selling them to another vendor at an higher price.
    It's also prohibited to buy items from a vendor, use them to craft items and resell the crafted items to NPC in order to gain money.
    This rule does not apply to private vendors.
    So there is nothing about heartwood quest. I am asking is it allowed to do the quest afk? I think many people do it afk already but I want to be sure about it before I try it myself. Though rules say it's allowed to interact with NPCs in matter of turning. So what's the deal?

No, you can't do quests afk, it has been discussed time ago and many ppl punished.
    If you see ppl afk you can check to be sure they are really afk and then make a page to report them.

Il p Fengyr
    : algander#6292

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fengyr Visualizza il messaggio
      No, you can't do quests afk, it has been discussed time ago and many ppl punished.
      If you see ppl afk you can check to be sure they are really afk and then make a page to report them.
      Well yes I just thought that when you are allowed to get tailoring and blacksmithing runic kits afk so why not bowcraft and carpentry kits too. What's the difference?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
        Well yes I just thought that when you are allowed to get tailoring and blacksmithing runic kits afk so why not bowcraft and carpentry kits too. What's the difference?
        you have my respect man... same question I asked to myself... but maybe there's no answer; did you know that in a first time it wasn't allowed (like now), then the staff decided to allow afk quests (maybe for the same reason you are asking), and finally decided to forbid it again...
        ---Damned Army ReLoad3D---

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X