Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• vampirik embrace

is any use of it without spirit speak? i m playing warrior with vampirik and havn't noticed that it works

Vampiric Embrace has nothing to do with Spirit Speak.
    I have a Necrowarrior with 0 Spirit Speak, i could need it just for Curse Weapon but i use it only when i'm about to die, and with the human bonus skill (+20) it lasts for 6 seconds. More than enough.
    "Garmr latra feroce dinanzi Gnipahelli, le corde si spezzeranno ed il cane si libererà.
    Ella conosce molte arti, là lontano scorge il Crepuscolo degli Dèi, frammenti della fine.
    I fratelli si scontreranno e si uccideranno, i cugini spezzeranno i legami di parentela, il mondo è crudo, il tradimento è grande.
    Tempo d’asce, tempo di spade, gli scudi s'infrangeranno, tempo di venti, tempo di lupi, prima che il mondo finisca nessun uomo risparmierà l'altro.
    I figli di Mímir si agitano, il fato si compie al suono del potente Gjallarhorni.
    Heimdallr soffia con forza nel suo corno, Óðinn parla alla testa di Mímir."

Commenta

Judas confirmed my bugreport maybe 6 months ago where I told him that the life leech effect on vampiric embrace is not working. He tested it on OSI and agreed that it's not working like it should.

The life leech is currently leeching always a certain % of your base damage that is shown on your status window. It should leech a certain % of the damage you do on your enemy when you hit.

Why it's useless at this moment? Well, my character has a base damage of 70. So I heal 14hp with every hit. But I have chivarly, slayer weapon and lightning strike. When I crit 250 damage, it still only heals 14hp when it should heal 50hp.

So yeah my Kengo Samurai is still waiting. He's unplayable in pvm because the mainsource of healing should be vampiric embrace but it doesnt work.

http://forum.gamesnet.it/f637/mantis...-leech-538920/

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da munakko Visualizza il messaggio
        Judas confirmed my bugreport maybe 6 months ago where I told him that the life leech effect on vampiric embrace is not working. He tested it on OSI and agreed that it's not working like it should.

The life leech is currently leeching always a certain % of your base damage that is shown on your status window. It should leech a certain % of the damage you do on your enemy when you hit.

Why it's useless at this moment? Well, my character has a base damage of 70. So I heal 14hp with every hit. But I have chivarly, slayer weapon and lightning strike. When I crit 250 damage, it still only heals 14hp when it should heal 50hp.

So yeah my Kengo Samurai is still waiting. He's unplayable in pvm because the mainsource of healing should be vampiric embrace but it doesnt work.

up

Commenta

up

Commenta

up

Commenta

Commenta

is it just my dream or it is realy already fixed?)
                seems like fixed and i leech 10 hp with shot of 100 ))

Commenta

Vampiric Embrace

A powerful form that grants many strengths, but prevents the Necromancer from using Garlic-based spells and potions. No duration. Casting this spell again or casting another transformation spell dispels it. While under the influence of this spell, the caster receives:

* 20% life drain
                  * -25% fire resist
                  * +25% damage from undead slayer weapons
                  * damage from garlic (17-23 points of damage is dealt when Vampires cast spells that consume the garlic reagent, even if the spell is cast using a reagent-free method such as from a scroll)
                  * resistance to most poisons (a similar effect to Orange Petals), but an inability to use cure potions

If you hit your opponent for 100 Damage under Vampiric Embrace, with 20% life drain, you must leech 20 HP...or not?

If you leech only 10 HP, the fix is uncorrect.

Commenta

i didn't count exactly.
                    the fact is, that some months ago i leeched 3-4 (30-40 base damage)

Commenta

se ho capito bene il vampiric embrace funziona perfettamante ancke con 0 spirit speak?

marcobigo@live.it
                      John McLane[EOS]
                      Yasha Marciano[EOS]
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R10iBZhYIsA <<NON SONO UN DIO.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da spacetrip Visualizza il messaggio
                        se ho capito bene il vampiric embrace funziona perfettamante ancke con 0 spirit speak?
                        si asd

Commenta

Still not fixed? I leeched 14hp with 30dmg hit

Commenta

Still not fixed? I leeched 14hp with 30dmg hit
                            it leeches 10% of total damage now

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da fnurov Visualizza il messaggio
                              it leeches 10% of total damage now
                              Don't know what you mean but you are wrong. It's still leeching 20% of the damage that is shown in the status window. So not even close to working. I just tried it again after the patch and I had 50dmg in status window. I hit a 25dmg hit and it healed me for 10hp (20% of 50dmg from status window is 10hp) when it should have healed me for 5hp (20% of 25dmg is 5hp)

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X