Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Ferrets?

salve a tutti,ho letto che nel dungeon prism of light(quello dello shimmering x intenderci)si trovano i furetti,solo a felucca però. ora io ho girato in lungo e in largo...qualcuno saprebbe gentilmente indicarmi precisamente dove posso trovarli?perche non sono riuscito...
    ICQ 471 009 265

I still recall/every summer night/
    like it was yesterday...
    The time could never end/ and my friends were family...
    Now I'm a world away from everything we shared.
    (Story Of The Year)

Su Stratics c'è scritto questo:

The Ferret is a small animal that sometimes can be found in the Prism of Light dungeon (Nujel'm) on the Felucca facet.

The definitive instructions for acquiring a ferret come from Who Flung Poo:

Who_Flung_Poo (Adventurer) 09/06/05 11:00 PM

How to get your own FERRET!

After about 5 seconds of wandering around as a ghost on my tamer I found out how to do this successfully.

First you need to go to the Prism of Light dungeon in Felucca. It's entrance is at the north east end of Nujel'm.

Bring 10,000 gold for a 12 hour ticket. Talk the ticket guy (he's the only yellow npc there) and accept the quest.

Single click your self and choose "toggle quest item" and click the gold. it will turn orange.

Talk to the npc again and get your very own ticket to enter.

When you go in there is a wall with curtains. Behind them there are doors. Either hit ctrl + shift (and hold them both down) or make an open door macro.

Go through and north.

There are two holes that you can enter. The one on the right is an Ice Snake and Rat pit. The one on the left is the one you want.

You will see a crystal patch on the floor. you have to figure out how these work to progress. The pattern changes.

When you get in just get it over with and DIE. Cause it WILL happen any way unless you are a 1,000 hp person.

Then follow the holes until you get to the crystal harpy things. There is a dirt path at that part that leads to a healer and bank camp.

That is where the ferrets spawn.

Tame 5 of them then double click your ticket and gate to a stable or town to sell and voila! you now have your own Ferret.

Thanks to all the kind people that helped me get a ferret on the how to tame thread.

I hope this helps all in their journeys and have a ton of fun with them.

DOOK DOOK DOOK!!!

Non ci sono, lì?
    "Garmr latra feroce dinanzi Gnipahelli, le corde si spezzeranno ed il cane si libererà.
    Ella conosce molte arti, là lontano scorge il Crepuscolo degli Dèi, frammenti della fine.
    I fratelli si scontreranno e si uccideranno, i cugini spezzeranno i legami di parentela, il mondo è crudo, il tradimento è grande.
    Tempo d’asce, tempo di spade, gli scudi s'infrangeranno, tempo di venti, tempo di lupi, prima che il mondo finisca nessun uomo risparmierà l'altro.
    I figli di Mímir si agitano, il fato si compie al suono del potente Gjallarhorni.
    Heimdallr soffia con forza nel suo corno, Óðinn parla alla testa di Mímir."

Commenta

grazie per l'informazione in piu...però ci sono gia stato e proprio li dove dice,non ci sono
      forse non sono implementati qui?
      ICQ 471 009 265

like it was yesterday...
      (Story Of The Year)

Commenta

io l ho droppato O.O

Commenta

dallo shimmering si droppa quello imprigionato nel cristallo (come lo scoiattolo della meli, il grizzled mare dall'interred o lo swamp dal ciccio). però dovrebbero esserci come spawn.
          msn: palaemon@hotmail.it

Trasformo logs in boards
          http://forum.gamesnet.it/f540/pubbli...boards-546121/

Apro casse
          http://forum.gamesnet.it/f540/pubbli...-cassa-559424/

Commenta

si si quello che ti droppa lo shimmering,quello nel cristallo lo so...ma infatti come dice rich dovrebbero esserci come spawn ma zero :l
            proprio non capisco,a questo punto vien da chiedersi se siano implementati....
            ICQ 471 009 265

like it was yesterday...
            (Story Of The Year)

Commenta

ci sono appena stato a felucca ma nn ci sono :\

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da LK9999 Visualizza il messaggio
                ci sono appena stato a felucca ma nn ci sono :\

visto?esatto... :/
                che delusione...
                ICQ 471 009 265

like it was yesterday...
                (Story Of The Year)

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X