Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Old 3d is working?!

Hello all Im new member,and i have 1 question is there any chance to encrypt the last update -6.0.1.3 (that this shards supports) to No_Crypt_Client_3d?!?!?

I've been patching my client and every single new version clicking on UO_rice to encrypt the lastest update, but after 5.0.9.. there is only 2d client encrypted,and not 3d...

Allthou i can enter shard with my No_Crypt_Client_3d client version 5.0.9.1 i cant see graphycs ,is there any chance to play with old 3d?!?!?!?!??
    Because after update up to 6.0.1.3 there is no old 3d client......at least i think so... if not so Help with advice.

With regards Zer0exe.

Dont's use UO_Rice. It's just old. You should download Razor from Razor

It does everything for you, you just need to put ip on it. And it's also very helpfull when you play, you can record macros with it and other cool stuff. There's option to choose 2d or 3d client when you start it I think.

Commenta

old 3d is dead.

you can play 2d or kingdom reborn

Commenta

I cant believe that anyone doesnt like the old 3d, i think that at this shard many people would like to play it,and if so just reply this thread.

Dear Gm's why u did that update ? I mean that the last 3d client version is 5.0.9.1 , its doesnt suits you? =(
        As for me its very sad that we bury our lovely old 3d. . . .

I appologise for such critics,I have no problems with your shard managment,in my opinion nevertheless the big amount of online players,there many that cant play because of this update . . .

With regards Zer0exe.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X