Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• damage of mass spells

does single mob(player) receive damage same as if u d casted fireball or lighting when u cast meteor swarm or chain lighting? or less? if not same what formulas are used?
    thanks forward

if i remember well, more players/mob u hit with a meteor swarm/chain lighting, - dmg u do.
    so for example u do meteor swarm to a single player, u do around the same dmg of flame strike; if u do meteor swarm and u hit around 10 players, u'll do around 12 dmg.
    if i wrote something that isnt clr to you, just tell and i'll try to explain better.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Te-Mpallo Visualizza il messaggio
      if i remember well, more players/mob u hit with a meteor swarm/chain lighting, - dmg u do.
      so for example u do meteor swarm to a single player, u do around the same dmg of flame strike; if u do meteor swarm and u hit around 10 players, u'll do around 12 dmg.
      if i wrote something that isnt clr to you, just tell and i'll try to explain better.
      quite clear. thanks. i thought about dropping ss to cast mass magery instead of wither on champs, but according to what u v said it's no sense.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X