Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Why have removed my account???

This message has come on e-mail:

Siamo spiacenti di comunicarti che il tuo account: atman
    Õ stato bannato dal circuito di GamesNet
    Causale:
    Dati falsi

what now to do? What for the weighty reason on which have removed an account? How it to return and return all that that I have received in game (skills and things)???

you have register your account whit FALSE name and FALSE surname etc... etc...

for this, your account was been delete.

For Sign Thanks to Jester of Nevarth Design Studios

Commenta

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread....hreadid=274026

LOOK THIS

For Sign Thanks to Jester of Nevarth Design Studios

Commenta

False? What in them false? I should you copy all nameplate data and describe all private life? And then is an occasion for FULL deleting an account????? Would warn in English and I have corrected that that has not arranged you!

Commenta

sorry letto male....^^
          Ultima modifica di rrtype; 05-11-2005, 18:47.
          Originariamente inviato da jonny
          qualcuno puo aprirmi una wooden chest? per sbaglio ho lasciato la chiave dentro(che idiota)
          msn jordan_cristian@hotmail.it

Commenta

I have written the letter on rejetto@gamesnet.it. The answer is not present. What to me to make for renewal of game former char? Also what it is necessary to correct that who checks that these data my personal data have arranged?

Commenta

Send Gwineth a Private Message!

-.-
              Originariamente inviato da Keffu
              Ehehehe.. A funny thing happened to me today. We were killing DF with my friend and one italiano. Italiano says "Arty to mee" I said "Arty to your ass" And he paged of me :---D
              Si scrive "pisto"; non "Pisto".
              Se avessi voluto il nick con la maiuscola, ce l'avrei messa da solo...

Commenta

and for you to know, no, you can't get
                back your chars... your account is lost, forever.

i'm sorry for you, unfortunately it does happen sometimes that even the staff makes mistakes...
                ***** Detesto OSI per aver dato ai suoi mob la capacità di vedere attraverso le pareti *****

Commenta

write me a mail on ufficiostampa@gamesnet.it and attach a scan copy of your ID

Commenta

Io a qst proposito avrei una domanda...come posso vedere i dati xsonali inseriti? una coincidenza di sfighe nn mi consente di trovarli: l'account di posta elettronica su cui ero registrato è scaduto durante il periodo da maggio a settembre in cui nn ho potuto loggare e ogni tanto refreshavo l'accu di gamesnet da vari internet point; una volta refreshato l'accu di posta le mail presenti prima nn vengono conservate quindi non ho più la mail k conferma la registrazione e in nn ricordo quello k ho scritto mi pare fossero i dati veri ma nn ne ho la certezza e mi piacerebbe saperlo prima di scoprire un giorno k nn riesco a loggare xke l'accu nn esiste +...
                    rigraziandovi...
                    Sono Inattivo.

MSN: yurifed@hotmail.it
                    Tanto non rispondo mai..

Commenta

vai su http://www.gamesnet.it/, logga col tuo accu, e poi vai sul tuo profilo e clicka su "edit"
                      Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                      Ehehehe.. A funny thing happened to me today. We were killing DF with my friend and one italiano. Italiano says "Arty to mee" I said "Arty to your ass" And he paged of me :---D
                      Si scrive "pisto"; non "Pisto".
                      Se avessi voluto il nick con la maiuscola, ce l'avrei messa da solo...

Commenta

I should attach a copy of nameplate data? If yes, I can tomorrow or on next Monday because houses are not present the scanner. How it to be reflected in the decision of a question?

What in occasion of message from Alex83FE?

The Message from Gil-Galad has not understood... I do not know the Italian language...

How I "edit" if to change there is already nothing?

Commenta

Has returned...
                          some words:
                          You write: the law is the law, the answer please in what law so do? First execute, then already to a corpse explain in what its fault, and already then start to find out?

In what place so realize the law??? Interestingly...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X