X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• enhanced spellbook question

hi,

i couldnt figure out what exactly determines the outcome of an inscribed spellbook. i have gm magery and insc, and after creating more than 500 spellbooks the best i got was a +3 magery spellbook and it had no other property, only one.

what should i do to get more/better properties on spellbooks? if i sop and make magery 120 will the quality of properties rise too?

Re: enhanced spellbook question

Originally posted by morvern
    if i sop and make magery 120 will the quality of properties rise too?
    Yes, having 110 or 120 magery will increase the number and the intensity of the properties.

On this page:
    http://uo.stratics.com/news/DeveloperFeedback.shtml
    (Magery Rebalance Pass)
    you can see that maybe on OSI these numbers will change (80-90-100 instead of 100-110-120), and if they'll change on OSI, they'll change here too.
    VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

thanks for reply,

but im still confused over this sentence: "Maximum property intensities are obtainable with just 100 magery."

is this now available or is he talking about the future changes again on this sentence?

thanks.

Commenta

Originally posted by morvern
        thanks for reply,

but im still confused over this sentence: "Maximum property intensities are obtainable with just 100 magery."

is this now available or is he talking about the future changes again on this sentence?

thanks.
        Now you must have 120 magery if you want to have a chance to get maximum number and intensity.

That link refers to a possible change in the future.
        VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X