Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• forum bug

i see there are changes in the forum ( which are nice btw)
    but there is 1 problem - there is some kind ot advertisement (i don't know how is it called exactly), it's about MSN messenger or something.....before the changes today it was on the right side, but now it's on left above the forum and thread names....so i can't see half of the written things
    i am with mozzila firefox, but i don't think it's from the browser- i tried it with IE too
    Ultima modifica di WarDog; 05-12-2005, 22:45.
    ICQ 292 283 049
    UO ruined my life.

any other have this problem or it's just me ?
    ICQ 292 283 049
    UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da WarDog
      i see there are changes in the forum ( which are nice btw)
      but there is 1 problem - there is some kind ot advertisement (i don't know how is it called exactly), it's about MSN messenger or something.....before the changes today it was on the right side, but now it's on left above the forum and thread names....so i can't see half of the written things
      i am with mozzila firefox, but i don't think it's from the browser- i tried it with IE too
      Hi WarDog
      The new forum look is just a test that GamesNet made, i think in a little bit of time it will be restored like before (where is nice btw? ). Anyway, the MSN Banner is and Ads. You can remove it by installing a Firefox Extensions, called AdBlock. Search for it on http://addons.mozilla.org.

Hoping this helped. Bye

Commenta

thanks w00fz....adblock didn't work in that case but it's still a good extensions...and i found some others....
        btw i hope they'll bring back the old forum as soon as possible :P
        ICQ 292 283 049
        UO ruined my life.

Commenta

Oh well...mh.. AdBlock as alone extension isn't so helpful, did you ever try Filterset.G?
          If not, take a look here: http://www.pierceive.com/

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X