Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Pet tamati da un gildato che però diventano azzurri O_o

cdt ho notato che alcune volte i pet che tamo col pg gildato diventano azzurri anzichè verdi. Non è un problema di visualizzazione locale poichè non me li lascia killare. Help.
    Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

per farli diventare verdi basta dire all guard

Commenta

ah! Ma è strano... Non è un bug cmq? O_o
      Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

No niente bug, all guard per farlo diventare verde sennò rimane blu
        Originariamente inviato da delarge
        A me pare che ora che la situazione si sta riequilibrando stiate piagnucolando un pò troppo, forse perchè era divertente quando in 10 venivate a segare 4 com e magari vi si rizzava pure il pisello.
        MSN: puchkp@hotmail.it

Commenta

Finche' non interferisce nella vita di gilda non e' considerato gildato, e come tale appare blu. Per interferenza e considerato un comando di combattimento...

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X