Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Hear the legend of Morgana[CDD]

Yes, it was a raining day in dangerous Blood dungeon in the lands of Ilshenar. A hunter Glorious Lady Alisa and it's devoted beast Hiryu were killing some nasty and dangerous blood elementals, a strange creatures with poisoned minds and souls, full of evil thoughts.
    Alisa was informed of enormous treasures, which can be found by defeating the powerful paragon version of the creature. Well, the minutes passed, but where there no treasures at all.. Some travellers passed by, and, believe me or not, during this raining day Alisa occasioned only noble ones, not interferring the other people fight's.
    But yes, we can find a moron everywhere. And this time - a NOBLE, HONEST and GLORIOUS Morgana[CDD] decided to make a walk to Blood Dungeon.
    Alisa almost finished (20% hp left) killing the paragon beast, but the traveller Morgana decided, what getting some stuff for free - isn't bad and attacked almost killed paragon. The mysterious treasure chest was found in the monster's dead body, but Morgana decided what it's her privacy - and grabbed it. What was really glorious decision. She answered nothing on Alisa's questions - as usual. Well, Alisa could understand if the chest was stolen by non-gilded and unexperienced player, but it was stolen by a member of RESPECTABLE guild i believe.
    p.s. For whose, who can't understand the shit i wrote about:
    Pg came
    Pg hit for 5 secs
    Pg stole loot
    Usual situation, heh? But should the guild abbreviature allow it?
    p.p.s. I made this topic not to get my loot back, but to ask a simple question - HOW THE HELL can we talk about roleplay when even a member of respectable guild allows himself doing such kind of shit??? What about new players when? Or simple morons? Or kids?? Who can't understand what's good or bad here. U will teach them to steal everything, right??? ) Shard will become a junkyard.... or it became... already...?
    My bardic song will cure your soul

I totally agree you, and I'm really surprise that she's a CDD: I know some of them and I trust them all...
    The problem is that this is the rule...even if it shouldn't...
    I remember when I helped a pg that led me to a cyclops paragorn cause he couldn't kill him alone. I get the loot right but he didn't...but I gave him the chest even if I tried to get it from me in a tricky way: I'm in a guild and I have the responsability to show our trustability!

Commenta

go go go! barman! a rosik drink for ate! I pay for him!

Ariel: "i mob quando mi vedono fanno ALT+F4"

Ariel, Draenei Mage 70
      ALCHEMY: 375 , HERBALISM: 375
      ( Transmutation Master )

Lancelot, Human Paladin 70
      Lunastorta, NightElf Druid 70

Commenta

It's funny for you, yes? It was not so funny for CDD member, who contacted me and said sorry for this Morgana, and even wanted to give compensation. I disagreed though, because words and respect, and the most important - normal conversation between people is a way more important then ur "jokes", which make laugh only one people in the word - you.
        Something to think about, huh?
        p.s. I sometimes really feel sorry, what online games do not have special servers only for adults, because it would filter for about 80% of all flooders, rule breakers and heroes, who think what they are exact center of the world and they are allowed to harrass and offend other players w/o getting any major punishment.
        Ultima modifica di ateist; 04-09-2005, 13:56.
        My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X