Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Pain Of Salvation

un mio amico mi ha passato un loro cd...
    --> O______O
    ne sono rimasto allucinato...è stupendo!!! voi li conoscete? io ho ascoltato solo Remedy Lane...ed è semplicemente fantastico...la sua voce è la migliore che abbia mai ascoltato (parlo di cantanti in vita ) al pari di quella degli iced earth...l'atmosfera e le emozioni che creano attraverso tutto l'album sono fantastiche!! (w i concept )

ps. a metà aprile c'è il concerto a Milano!!!
    Ehkrant

Me li procuro e poi ti dico la mia ^_^
    Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

stupendi ma il mio album preferito rimane The Perfect Element..

anke Entropia mi piac tanto

neW -- icq # 575727946 --neW
      Jovinko L'elfo Silvano
      Vivaldi l'elfo Oscuro

Commenta

entropia e' il migliore, nn sn malaccio

Commenta

Difficilissimi all'ascolto: troppo pure per me! ^_^§
          Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X