• Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Il profumo

Libro di suskind.
    Qualcuno l'ha letto?

da wiki scopro ora per sbaglio
    Kurt Cobain used Süskind's Perfume as the basis of his song "Scentless Apprentice" from Nirvana's In Utero album.
    "Scentless Apprentice" is based on the German novel Perfume, by Patrick Süskind. Published in 1985, the novel tells the story of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, a boy born without body odour but with a heightened sense of smell. Grenouille grows up to be a perfume apprentice, and uses perfume to mask his lack of odour. He also becomes a murderer, stealing the smells of his female victims in his quest to create a human odour for himself.

In a 1993 MuchMusic interview, Cobain claimed that his copy of Perfume almost never left his pocket. Cobain said he related to Grenouille's alienation.

Cobain also related to Grenouille's fascination with odour. "I’m really interested in smells," he revealed in a 1993 Spin interview. "I think I’d like to own a perfumerie someday."
    Ultima modifica di black_hawk000; 09-01-2007, 19:09.
    sono fuggito da gn

Il libro è fatto molto bene :O
    Ho letto anche "Il Piccione" carino pure questo

Commenta

io so che il libro è molto molto bello... mentre il film nonostante abbia un'ottima fotografia è veramente inguardabile

grazie a mbare evilrox per la firma

vulcanello!

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X