Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Rapido ed indolore

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

Please be advised there are no escape pods, hatches or boats equipped on this vehicle. The emergency exits are located here, here and here. This won't help you, because you can't see where I'm pointing, and I've planted large trees in front of them anyway. It's a non-smoking zone, because I may or may not have ordered that our sprinklers be filled with acid. Please do NOT feed the stray crazies, they're lazy enough as it is.
    Goodbye Metalboy, I really hope we don't meet each other again.

Commenta

For the trip, you will need to take:
      • A GOVERNMENT ISSUED (driver’s license, passport, etc..) PHOTO ID. You WILL NOT be allowed to board the airplane without your PHOTO ID!
      • Full uniform - including WHITE ball cap/hat, shoes, socks & gloves. Make sure the uniform has been DRY CLEANED and IS NEATLY PRESSED!
      • Instrument/Equipment
      • Gold T-shirt
      • ALL music from the season (we may play anything at anytime!) - pregame show to be one of our "standard" bowl shows (more about this to come) and halftime to be Malaga, House of the Rising Sun (with transition drill), and My Favorite Things to close... 2 minutes each (pregame and halftime) to be nationally televised LIVE on Fox!!! ☺
      • Your personal belongings. We will only be gone for several days - don’t bring enough for a full vacation!

Metal, i belong to you.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X